Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SecondStory_Roughs

Hey guys,

Here's what I've got so far. It looks like I won't be able to get back to them until tomorrow around 6 or 7pm, but this is just one version of how the second story could go. It's not set in stone, it's just the basic idea of how everything that's said on the tv has a direct correlation to his fight with the purse.

I'm planning on ending it with his wife coming in and saying something like "oh, never mind dear, they were on the counter. Anyway, I'm going to meet up with Sheryl. Love you, honey! Bye bye!!" Or something like that. Again, not set in stone.














I'll check my email again as soon as I'm able tomorrow. Hope this is a little helpful for anyone working on Story 2! Good luck everybody!!!

-Kathy McNeal

No comments:

Post a Comment